CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY
We manufacture the products of our customer with Quality Assurance, Delivery Accuracy & Cost Effectiveness.
As the World Health Organization gears up its bid for a global ban of all things vape, the Right To Switch petition is another way we the vapers can fight back.
At it’s COP9 meeting in November this year, the WHO is calling on world governments to outright ban vaping or at the very least ban flavours and bring in Draconian new laws.
I urge you all to checkout those articles and sign up and together we can fight the power crazed ingnorant WHO.
OK…and breathe lol.
Organized by Voices4Vape, the Right To Switch petition has a simple premise:
Trust me, that’s what’s happened in many parts of the world and could be coming here in the UK – so it’s imperative we the vapers stand up and be counted.
The Right To Switch petition has 7 demands it wants the idiotic WHO to adhere too and they are:
1) Stop lying to us and only provide guidance based on sound scientific facts, methodologies and principles.
2) Regulate based on sound scientific facts that include stakeholder (consumer) participation as part of the decision making process.
3) Don’t ignore the basic human right to harm reduction that is one of the WHO’s founding principles. “To serve public health at all times – to put people’s health interests first”.
4) Stop interfering with the rights of adults to make informed choices regarding their health and well being.
5) Don’t discriminate against smokers, or users of safer nicotine products, because they aren’t doing what you want them to do “We strive to make people feel safe, respected, empowered, fairly treated and duly recognized”
6) Follow your own mandate of “We communicate openly with everyone and learn from one another”
7) Don’t use the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to disregard our rights to choose alternatives. – “We are guided by the best available science, evidence and technical expertise, We continuously develop ourselves and innovate to respond to a changing world.”
IF the WHO gets its wish vaping as we know it will be gone for ever.
If you’re happy going back to smoking then do nothing.
If you want to keep your right to choose and have the Right To Switch – then please get involved!
A spokesman for the campaign urged vapers to sign adding:
Indeed we do – and you know what to do:
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.